Personal data may be disclosed without your consent in case of litigation / disputes regarding payment fraud to the following recipients: Banks involved in online payments, International Card Organizations and Service / Product Providers, respectively according to the Law, to the competent institutions.
IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE PROVISIONS OF LAW NO. 677/200, OUR CLIENTS HAVE THE FOLLOWING RIGHTS:
1) The right to information (art. 12)
2) The right to access data (art. 13) – the right to obtain, upon request and free of charge, for one request per year, the confirmation that the data concerning it are or are not processed by the data operator.
3) The right to intervene (art. 14) – the right to request from the data controller, through a written request and free of charge, the following:
a) rectification, updating, blocking or deletion of incomplete, inaccurate data or illegal processing;
b) transformation of illegal personal data into anonymous data;
c) notification to third parties regarding the operations provided in let. a) and b).
4) The right to opposition (art. 15) – the right to oppose, free of charge and by a written request, for well-founded and legitimate reasons related to his particular situation, that the data concerning him be the object of a processing.
5) The right to go to court (art. 18) – the right to go to court to defend the rights guaranteed by law and which have been violated.
6) The right to file a complaint to the supervisory authority (art. 25).
The below list details the cookies used in our website:
|_ga||This cookie name is associated with Google Universal Analytics - which is a significant update to Google's more commonly used analytics service. This cookie is used to distinguish unique users by assigning a randomly generated number as a client identifier. It is included in each page request in a site and used to calculate visitor, session and campaign data for the sites analytics reports. By default it is set to expire after 2 years, although this is customisable by website owners. The main purpose of this cookie is: Performance|
|_gid||This cookie name is associated with Google Universal Analytics. This appears to be a new cookie and as of Spring 2017 no information is available from Google. It appears to store and update a unique value for each page visited. The main purpose of this cookie is: Performance|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-necessary||Checks the option for the necessary cookies.|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-non-necessary||Checks the option for the non-necessary cookies.|
|viewed_cookie_policy||Check the selection and acceptance of cookies.|